Site Issues? Product Ideas closed?

Emporia Energy Community Support Center Report a Bug Site Issues? Product Ideas closed?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bob Woodland

Can’t stay logged in to the Product Ideas forum, and wondering if this is by design.

If it is, even if you’re not ready to take new product ideas, it would be a good product ideas feature to have the ability to upvote, so that you could get a feel for importance of features based on how many would like to see the feature.

• #11311 Report Abuse
      DougHo

I am not from Emporia and not sure whether this is something like you are trying to describe, but in case it helps…

I find weird behavior in this forum where I often have to “refresh” my browser’s view after I enter my Login information. Not only for situation like you describe where it doesn’t seem to show you logged in after you login (so it isn’t showing you an option like Reply), but also in order to see proper info about recent updates etc. I don’t bother to study whether it is something about browser cache or what, I have just learned that when visiting this site I have to hit Refresh on most of the pages I visit before I really start looking at them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.