Browser interface has changed ao an Abomination

Emporia Energy Community Support Center Report a Bug Browser interface has changed ao an Abomination

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I use a browser to view the Emporia data. Since yesterday, the graph design has changed and it is practically impossible to use any more.

Please fix and/or revert back to the old way (which in itself was not perfect).

• #11316 Report Abuse

This coupled with the spike in sensor data issues has turned the vue products into crap. IT’s really bad now.

• #11321 Report Abuse
      Kevin @ Emporia
      Emporia Staff

Hey Mango Chutney,

Sorry the graphing update hasn’t lived up to your expectations. If you have any specific recommendations of how the new graphs could be improved, would be happy to have that feedback sent over to the team.

Data spike issue (fairly rare overall) is still being addressed and we should have firmware update for that fix available soon.

• #11327 Report Abuse
        DougHo

Kevin – is there something I can do to make the data spikes “rare” like you describe (which I suppose is why you continue selling the Vue3 with known flaw)? Mine are not rare since I’ve had them around 28 days of the last four months (obviously past my return period and one-third of the way through my warranty).

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by DougHo.
    • #11338 Report Abuse
      Westdonkeyk

Agreed, it’s the oddest implementation of a graph I have ever seen, especially considering the previous graph was fine. Who asked for this?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.