Vue Utility Connect Hang / Stopped

Emporia Energy Community Support Center Report a Bug Vue Utility Connect Hang / Stopped

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DaveEV

I’ve had an Emporia Vue Utility Connect for 3 weeks now and it’s been great so far – easy setup and has been reliable until this morning.

I checked the mobile app this morning around 9:30 am and things were good (not sure if this was a coincidence or not). About an hour later I checked again and it was report 0W and I noted that there hadn’t been any data recorded for about an hour. All 3 LEDs were solid green.

I waited a bit and also checked the web app, just in case it was an issue with the mobile app, but the same data was showing up there.

I unplugged and plugged the Utility Connect and it started reporting data again almost immediately once all 3 LEDs returned to solid green.

Anyone have this issue before?

I just bought a Vue 2 to go with the Utility Connect (my mains wires are very hard to get to, so want to use the UC to monitor the mains, then the Vue 2 to just monitor individual circuits), so I’m hoping this was just a fluke.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by DaveEV. Reason: Add LED light info
    • #8726 Report Abuse
      Emporia Support
      Emporia Staff

@DaveEV

Sorry for the delayed response, if you still are having an issue with your Vue Utility Connect not reporting data please reach out to the support team and we can look into this for your.   Three solid lights indicates we should be showing usage so we will definitely want to do some live trouble shooting with you.

James

• #8727 Report Abuse
      andygodber

@James – also having the same problem – data not showing in the app, webapp or being pulled from the API

• #8728 Report Abuse
      andygodber

…..and just seen site down for maintenance

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.