Forum Replies Created
A few more
- Provide peak load (max wattage) encountered during selected time range (tracking when the peak occurred). Also provide option for including it in the exported data as well.
- The time slider that can be opened at the bottom of the home screen isn’t very user friendly and too limited in time range.
- It’d be really nice if the data export included each unique label as its own column, tracking different port assignments over time (and if the column label included the Vue port number). A prime example would be having sensors connected to both legs of a 240v circuit for a few weeks to see how they’re balanced and then moving one of the sensors to another circuit. Today, when the data is exported after that change, all data for the sensor is stuffed in the same column and the column header is the label assigned to that sensor at time of export. Instead, it’d be nice if the new label got its own column and the data were allocated to that column after the move.
And another…the wires coming out of the 50A sensor should follow the K->L orientation. Installations would be cleaner if the sensor wire could follow the same path as the circuit wire. The way they are, the wire exits the sensor aiming back at the breaker, causing them to be folded back in order to route them all down the outer edge of the load center. Even coming straight out the bottom of the sensor instead of the side would be cleaner and could accommodate any scenarios where the K->L direction needed to be reversed.January 11, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Variance between sensors on mains vs utility meter #8237 Report Abuse
With an additional 3 weeks of measurements, I’m continuing to see a 7% lower reading from the mains on my Vue 2 than from the utility meter.
After more time using the app, here’s a second round of suggestions:
- Allow the ‘Balance’ to be graphed, same as any other circuit.
- Export data for multiple plugs at once (multi-select).
- Allow alerts for plugs, the same as for sensors on the Vue.
- Provide a ‘Between’ filter for alerts, triggering a notification when a reading falls within a specified range for the specified duration.
- Support web hooks for notifications, configurable differently on each alert.