3-Phase UK/Isle of Man, only one phase breakers at Main location / meter Distr.

Emporia Energy Community Support Center Hardware and Installation 3-Phase UK/Isle of Man, only one phase breakers at Main location / meter Distr.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      GhostWorks

Hi

I have previously installed a Single Phase version at home and now want to setup a 3-Phase unit at work which is 3-phase due to having a lift etc.

However my main issue is at the Primary location of the Meter to Distribution room, it sends 3-Phaces out like single phase to other locations which have a Breaker / Distribution Box’s for each no way of taping in the Wire Harness to volt detect on each Phase , only one Distribution box running on a single phase (B) other phases (R) (Y) including (B) first run to a big fused switch befogging running of to other locations

So I only have Neutral & Blue Phase to allow the harness to tap into, plus the 200amp sensors are far to big for the main phase wiring , 50amp is just right for all but apparently you have to use the 200amp sensors thought only difference between both is size difference for wiring

Main Power Room

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by GhostWorks.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by GhostWorks.
    • #9899 Report Abuse
      emporiacs
      Emporia Staff

Without being able to monitor each phase of power, it will definitely cause accuracy issues.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.